Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rolling

This evening, out of the blue, Eamon rolled from his back to his belly all by himself. I was writing an email and he was laying on a blanket beside me on his back, playing with a toy. A few seconds later, I looked over and he was on his belly, and then, vloop, back on his back. A full roll! Just like that. And then he just kept rolling! And rolling. Before I knew it, he was almost out my office door. Holy shit! I was staring at him, speechless. Every previous milestone took him weeks or months to incorporate into his daily routine. This happened so fast! I felt like I could see the light bulb going off in his head. He was more than ready for this. I can't wait for TJ to see; he was at the grocery store when it happened and E went down shortly after he got home.

Speaking of developments, we can see E's two bottom teeth camping out under his gums. We both noticed this for the first time in the past few days. His gums themselves still feel completely smooth, but the teeth are right under there, plotting their emergence.

No comments: