Monday, August 11, 2008

E and his aunties

TJ and I got to go out on Saturday. The last night we went out was June 11 and before that, April 19, so we were more than ready to visit a restaurant sans baby gear and go to a movie. Catherine and Shannon took care of E as part of their birthday gift to me. :) They arrived around 2 p.m. and we got home at 6:30. All we had to do was put E down after they left; it was such a treat to get a night off from the rest of his evening routine.

It was obvious (from the 185 pictures they took!) that Eamon had a wonderful time with his aunties. I can't resist posting a few of the pictures. It brings tears to my eyes looking at him with them and seeing their love for him. I'm so thankful (and perpetually amazed) that we live in the same town.



No comments: