Friday, May 23, 2008

All Hail the Fuzzi Bunz

Yesterday when E and I were down on South Congress, we stopped at Austin Baby to pick up some more cloth diapers. I'd been holding out for more of the Bum Genius 3.0s (a shipment was due in soon), but since I don't get down that way too often, I decided to go ahead and buy a few Fuzzi Bunz since they were in stock. We now have three of each kind (FB and BG, I mean), plus three extra inserts (you can reuse the covers if you let them air dry in between changes) and some flushable diaper liners that keep poop off the diapers. (And we have six prefolds, but I'm spoiled now and hate to use them.) Anywayyyyyy, let me tell you something: Fuzzi Bunz are the BEST. I love, love, love them. Love them. More than Bum Genius. They're incredibly soft, not as bulky, and they use snaps instead of velcro. They run bigger than Bum Genius, so size medium (which is what we're using now) will probably last until E is potty-trained. Yesterday's total came to $86. Nothing to sneeze at, but worth it. I can't wait to buy three more next month.

No comments: