Friday, May 30, 2008

Progress, and No Naps Continue

E slept a TOTAL of thirty minutes yesterday (we never made it to the Y; I didn't think he could handle it). By the time I fed him dinner I was about to gouge my eyeballs out. Okay, not really. But it was very, very draining, and he was hard to keep happy.

I can't actually post right now because I've been trying to get him down for a nap for an hour, and I'm about to give up. (It's 9:20 a.m. and he's been awake since 4:30.) This is miserable! Oddly enough, though, he didn't wake up a ton last night. This tooth is manifesting itself very differently than the first one. The good news is that we're definitely seeing progress. The tooth hasn't broken through the gum yet, but it looks like it has. I figure it'll happen tonight.

I hope TJ doesn't have a rough time later this afternoon and evening while I'm gone. Eeeek.

Well, I'm going to go rescue him and take him to storytime and then Central Market.

No comments: