Sunday, May 25, 2008

Freak show, Booster Seat

We had a long and crazy day in San Marcos yesterday. By the time we got home and got E down last night, it was 8 p.m. He's n-e-v-e-r stayed up that late since he started having a real bedtime. We really overdid it yesterday. I was helping to host a wedding shower for my new sister-in-law, and my folks had her family over for lunch before the shower (which was at someone else's house). There's all kinds of drama surrounding my sister-in-law's family and my brother (who has a lot of problems), so it was very awkward. Then at the shower there was some dramatic tension involving my stepmom's mother, who has been estranged from me and my dad, sort of (not to mention her own son), since my grandfather died last year. It's very sad, but she's a miserable, hateful person. We hadn't seen her in over a year. In any case, none of it is worth going into here.

My parents got E this booster seat and we can already tell it's going to change our life. Really. It makes going out to eat and over to people's houses SO MUCH EASIER.

No comments: